TOP 10 AS SELECTED BY DUBYASPEAK VIEWERS
10. This Thursday, ticket counters and airplanes will fly out of Reagan International Airport.
9. Laura and I will thank them from the bottom of my heart.
8. When you have your own money, it means you've got more money to spend.
7. The benefits of helping somebody is beneficial.
6. We're in for a long struggle, and I think Texans understand that. And so do Americans.
5. Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of "Hop on Pop".
4. I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn't here.
3. And one of the things we've got to make sure that we do is anything.
2. We're making the right decisions to bring the solution to an end.
1. Border relations between Canada and Mexico have never been better.
For those who volunteered hour after hour to save a fellow citizens -- somebody you didn't even know, but were willing to sacrifice on behalf of that citizen, thank you from grateful nation.
-- A healthy mix of singular and plural for the audience to sort out, Green Tree, Pennsylvania, Aug. 5, 2002
If you put your mind to it, the first-time home buyer, the low-income home buyer can have just as nice a house as anybody else.
Well, I think that the free world is -- must recognize that no one is safe, that if you embrace freedom you're not safe from terrorism.
-- I'm not following the logic here, Washington, D.C., Oct. 14, 2002
-- Apparently wealth is "all in the mind", Washington, D.C., Oct. 15, 2002
I compiled all of these for an American History assignment I had to complete this summer. Click here to see what other stupid things he's said.
Hear "Food On Your Family" Audio
Can you say "integral"?